mercredi 11 mars 2009

top of the pop, made in romania

I can't help any more, I must share this marvel wih you.....


Nicolae Guta-Gigolo

Sunt frumos ce fata am de gigolo
Mor femeile de mine ce misto
Niciuna din sat nu mi-a scapat
Si-acum sigur unul iar m-a reclamat.

I'm gorgeous, Such a gigolo face I have
Women are all crazy about me, So cool
No one in the village didn't fall in love with me
And now, the is one for sure who complained in the police office by jalousy


Refren/ Chorus

Bate-n noapte cineva
Cu parul la poarta mea
Daca e politia….
Ce ma fac ca iar ma ia.

Someone at the middle of the night knocking
with a cudgel at the door
If it's the police
What will I do if they they catch me.


Bun la toate,bun la munca,bun la pat
Cum la mine-n sat nu e nici un barbat
Toate fug de acasa cum le-am invatat
Aoleu ce mai scandal am provocat.

Good in everything, good at work, good in the bed
As there isn't any other guy in the village.
All the girls escape from their family home as I teached to them
« Ohlala » Such a mess I provocked !

1 commentaire:

  1. I am sure it's you Nico who is hiding behind Nicolae, aren't you? well, real poetry, good job!

    RépondreSupprimer