jeudi 5 février 2009

french saw by british...

How british people saw us...

French people don't wash themself, they're all dirty...
French peole have weird tastes: they eat snails, frogs, and horses...
French people are rude...
French people are lazy...
French people should be thanksful, british peole same them from nazis...

Do you know more prejudices?
Are we really like that? honestly!

4 commentaires:

  1. Well, if I really had to pick one i'd agree with, that'd be on the general rudeness of french people.
    I know generalizing is wrong but hey, we all know we're not the most friendly people on Earth ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Do you mean that we "saved" you from the Nazis? Noooooo I think we're far enough from WWII that we can forget that kind of thing. And it's not like we did it alone.. I think the USA might have had quite an important role.

    I think French people have a tendency to be a bit rude - about certain things, e.g. food. Naturally there are people who feel French cuisine is the best and that we have no idea what we're doing in the UK. I would retort by saying that we have little pride in most of our dishes but not everybody in the UK eats crap! We just... borrow all our ideas from other cultures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. when I was an au-pair in England, the dad use to tell me that french people should lke them a bit more, "after all, they saved you during the second war!"
    so, thank you David! lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think it differs from the people!! British are making a generalization!

    all the things they say above is the exact description of my twin brother: a lazy and rude person who takes a shower once a week and who is crazy about eating horse sausage!

    Like I said, it varies...

    I wonder where the idea of French people being dirty comes from!! This is totaly wrong! There are dirty people everywhere, not only in France.

    And this is true we eat snails, frogs, and horses... but I'd rather eat that than cats, dogs and disgusting worms!!

    I only believe that French are rude... yes... and sometimes lazy...

    xx caro xx

    RépondreSupprimer